Idle moments often makes a person produce cheesy ideas.
I was able to produce this line-up of song lyrics that somehow summarizes the process of falling in love up to letting go. I believe that it's not always a 'they lived happily ever after', 'fairy-tale' ending for everyone. There are people who are kinda 'head-over-heels' in love with a person who does not give back the same amount of love he or she receives.
1.“Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you.” - Close to You by the Carpenters
2."He’s always on my mind, from the time I wake up ‘til I close my eyes. He’s everywhere I go…” - Heaven Knows by Carol Banawa (Filipina singer)
3.“Just when I thought I was safe, you found me in my hiding place. I promised never again I would give my heart but then closer, closer I moved near you the way I want you makes me fear you…”- Love Gives, Love Takes by the Corrs
4.“What can I do to make you mine? Fallen so hard, so fast this time… What did I say? What did you do? How did I fall in love with you?”- How Did I Fall in Love with You by Backstreet Boys
5.“You, doing that thing you do. Breaking my heart into a million pieces, like you always do. And you, don’t mean to be cruel, you never even knew about the heartaches I’ve been going through, Well I try and try to forget you (girl/boy), But it's just so hard to do…” - That Thing You Do by The Wonders
6.“ I want you to stay never go away from me stay forever. But now, now that you’re gone all I can do is pray for you to be here beside me again… and now I must move on trying to forget all the memories of you near me…”- Stay by Carol Banawa
7.“On my own pretending he’s beside me… I love him but everyday I’m learning all my life I’ve only been pretending. Without me, his world would go on turning…”- On My Own, Les Miserables OST by Lea Salonga
8.“I don’t wanna wait in vain for your love.”- Waiting in Vain by Bob Marley
9.“ But everything means nothing yeah, if I ain’t got you…”- If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys
10.“Now here it comes, the hardest part of all, unchain my heart that’s holding on… how do I start to live my life alone? Guess I’m just learning, learning the art of letting go…” - Art of Letting Go by Mikaila
11.“I try to smile so the hurt won’t show, tell everybody I was glad to see you go. But the tears just won’t go away, loneliness found me looks like it’s here to stay… I know I ought to find someone new but all I find is myself always thinking of you…”- I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me by Bellefire
12.“Goodbye to you… Goodbye to everything I thought I knew… You were the one I loved…The one thing that I tried to hold on to…” - Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch
Loving and letting go - expressed through song lyrics
Posted by
Uridissie
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Labels: life lessons , music , story , thoughts

0 comments:
Post a Comment