For me the word unemployed is not always equal in meaning to being jobless.
Although I know, looking at a dictionary, they are synonymous in meaning. I was able to come up with this statement because lately, I am unemployed in its real sense of meaning but am having a lot of stuff to do so that does not make me jobless.
I have been involved in a volunteer organization of which I am one of the pioneers or founders. We are a newly established organization. The name of our organization is Integrated Services for Education and Volunteer Efforts, Inc. (iSERVE) Iloilo. This group is a non-profit, non-political, non-sectarian volunteer group.
We are having a lot of activities lately such as medical missions. If you want to know more about them, you could check them out by clicking here.
Unemployed but not jobless
Posted by
Uridissie
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Labels: change maker , thoughts , volunteer , volunteering

0 comments:
Post a Comment